"I had to persuade"
The magic moment is coming, we've both been waiting for it. I can't express how magical and safe I felt.
- I think that it was not in vain that I chose you, cat.
"I thought she would lose consciousness so she screamed," said Inna.
liveartbcs.com/guinea-bissau/22-01-2022. And so it continued. He gently caressed my ass and put his finger there. This turned me on even more. Mmmmm!!! But then it turned out that it was not his finger, I noticed this when the cock entered my hole. At first I did not understand what was happening, but then in the reflection of the mirror in the fitting room, I saw one of our salesmen from the men's department. It turns out that he heard our moans and joined us. It even came in handy. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I was fucked like a whore by two men. How exciting it was!
Hare Markus gently kissed his beloved Ilva (21 years old, 158 cm, 47 kg, slender, female rabbit, red fluffy hair, burrow dwellers guild). The rabbit nestled against a small tree, and Marcus kissed her passionately. He stroked Ilva between the legs with one hand, from which the rabbit moaned softly. Darg crawled even closer and gently stood up. Bounce! The wolf was on the back of the Hare. Markus tried to throw off a larger and heavier opponent, but in vain. Darg's fangs were already biting into Marcus's neck. Blood came out of the wound. Ilva could not move from fear. Gorr was already standing behind her. Marcus fell to the ground and whispered with his last breath, "Run." Darg happily licked the blood on his lips. Gorr easily threw a lasso on Ylva, who was trembling with fear, pressing her hands to her body with a rope at the level of her stomach. A second later, the second rope was at the base of her legs. Gorr tied them tightly and Ylva, hot tears flowing down her face, fell to the ground.
I couldn't stand it anymore, unbuttoning my trousers, pulled them down with my shorts, and taking a member, I leaned my bare head against her wet labia, sliding over her clitoris. Having done this several times, he smoothly immersed the dick in my girl to the very foundation. Plunging into her, I felt every millimeter of her narrow, hot body. I held her leg with my hand. The moment our bodies were fully in contact, my hands slid down to stroke her body to her chest and squeezed. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. After a moment, I began smooth movements with a member, feeling every fold that wrapped around my penis. I stood and slowly but deeply entered her, my beautiful angel that was lying under me. But the movements became more powerful, the room was filled with slaps of our bodies, the member powerfully parted her neat girl, hiding between her legs and filling her. My hand stroked her belly, breasts, sometimes resting firmly on her neck. She was already moaning loudly throughout the room, but I rhythmically continued to go into her, stimulating her clitoris with my free hand.
"So it's great!"
She continued to slowly transfer my sperm into her mouth. Then she wiped off the rest of it with her panties and went to the shower. At this time I fell asleep.